navigation

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly rant

Yes, I'm watching Once Upon a Time, because I feel obligated to keep up with what they're doing.

I'm so embarrassed for the Captain, I don't even. Barrie's Hook would poison himself before he'd let himself be captured repeatedly and in humiliating fashion. It's in the original. Nor would he be witlessly duplicitous over and over again, or so easily tricked.

Dammit, Disney. I can't write fast enough to make it better.

And wait--wha'? That's Maleficent? 

Additional note: Neverland? No. Oh, don't. Please don't. I may go and cry now.

This may be my least favorite episode yet. The worst part is I don't expect to remain that way.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo true! Seeing the Captain reduced to a prettyboy with guyluner and SHORT HAIR makes me want to hurl. He's not a Jack Sparrow wannabe, fercryingoutaloud.

    This piece from Taran J. Hook on DeviantArt sums it up for me. ::crosses fingers that this will post::

    http://pre07.deviantart.net/7bd6/th/pre/f/2013/351/8/7/jivscocomic_by_54claymore-d6ycwj8.jpg

    ReplyDelete